Note this page hasn’t been updated since 2016.
I’m currently in the process of redesigning this site so content has been put on hold.
- The Ohio State University – Columbus Ohio
- Expected Graduation – Summer 2017
- Academic Honors
- 3.8 GPA
- Graduating with honors.
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Dean’s List (8 semesters).
- Fields of Study
- Theoretical Mathematics.
- Computer Science.
- 2013 - 2014 Worked as a Support Technician in The OSU Department of Chemistry.
- General help desk duties.
- 2014 - 2016 Worked as a LinuxAdmin in The OSU College of Arts & Sciences.
- Automating the construction, deployment, maintenance, and monitoring, of the Linux infrastructure and workstations of the department.
- I assembled and maintain the website of a local non-profit, The Boo Radley Society.
Areas of Interest
I’m young, wide-eyed, and can be distracted by just about any project as long as there are interesting problems to solve, but there are some general fields that have caught my interest.
- Large scale services.
- Data analytics
- Machine learning.
- Cryptography and InfoSec.
- Deployment and maintenance of my department’s central infrastructure with Ansible and RedHat Sattelite.
- Continuous integration of my department’s internal software repositories.
- Migration of my department’s web infrastructure to docker.
- Updating and securing my department’s internal NFS servers with Kerberos.
- Compensating for WordPress performance issues on slow web hosting.
- Building an automated sign-up and e-mail & SMS notification system for events.
- Integrating Stripe payments to accept donations.
You can of course contact me using any of the services in the footer, or you can fire off a quick email using the form below.